Posted to rec.woodworking
Schuster

Default Least We Not Forget

I lost family on that day. You may have too. It's a shame they had to die to
wake up FDR to the realities of the world.

Yet you fail to see the similarities...

Damned shame that your attitude, if continually prevelant, will kill many
more American servicemen.

Not to mention the fact that more died on 9/11/01 than died on 12/7/41.

"Charles Self" wrote in message
news
"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
k.net...
It is 64 years today, since 12/07/41, "a day that shall live in infamy"
per FDR.

Least we not forget.

I think we've pretty near forgotten. One two line, half column blurb under
"Things On This Date In History" was it in the major local paper.

Some of these young history teachers should be put on a plane to Hawaii
and then made to stand for a half day or so on the Arizona Memorial. The
rest of the day at the Punch Bowl.