Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

Default Solar

"ivan" wrote in message
oups.com...
The Navitron panels are cheap for these reasons:

1. We are trying to promote renewable energy first and foremost. We
make a profit on our sales, but we do not profiteer like most of the
companies in the industry
2. We buy in bulk quantities - this keeps the costs of transportation
to a minimal level
3. We buy direct from the largest manufacturers in the world, cutting
out the european middlemen.

The quality is the same as the much more expensive 'German' and 'Swiss'
brands (in fact many are made in the exact same factory!). If you are
unsure, please feel free to visit and see for yourself. We have
demonstration units available.

Shipping solar panels is costly due to the fragility of shipping glass
items (and the heavy-handedness of couriers!). However, if you collect
from Monmouth, there is no shipping charge, making the panel even more
affordable.

For more information, including technical and downloadable info, please
see our website www.navitron.org.uk which has full details.

Ivan
Navitron Ltd.

Nice helpful info from a supplier. Thanks.