Roger Foster

Default Simple Power Supply Again

Better put some filtering on it. Battery chargers do not put out pure DC
but pulsating DC. Look at it on a scope.

Check out this site. Pick out the design you need. All the power supply
schematics you have ever thought of and much more.
http://www.commlinx.com.au/schematics.htm

Roger L

"Pete & sheri" wrote in message
Use a battery charger and a variac. Or, just use any isolation
transformer, a variac and a full wave bridge rectifier.

Pete Stanaitis
------------------

Grant Erwin wrote:

Perhaps a newsgroup about electronics?

Barry Criner wrote:

I posted a question several days ago about needing a design for a
simple DC power supply of about 2amps at 12v that is adjustable from
an external pot. I got several answers, but none that gave me a
design for a supply. The supply does not need elaberate regulation or
filtering. Anybody got a design?

Thanks -

Barry