Posted to rec.woodworking
JAMES Mankin

Default those big plastic tool cases.....

well I don't know about everyone else but some tools I have more than
one or one type
of for example I had to check 5 circular saws to find my melamine blade
and I keep the ones I don't use in there cases
My shop is in a unfinished garage so the walls are covered with peg
board to 12 in below the top plate I have shelfs above that all the way
around the garage which gives me plenty of room to store books router
craftier hand miter boxes and my tool cases since the isn't a ceiling
just open rafters but the cases are needed when you have to transport
them and you always know where there at with out having to move all the
others

Jim

A MAN WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS CAN SURE SCREW THINGS UP