Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

Default Amazon Tool Shipping

"RonB" wrote in message
news:ntnmf.27321$ih5.12443@dukeread11...
I have had pretty good luck. Ordered a Kreg miter gauge for my son-in-law
on December 3rd using free shipping. They estimated December 9 delivery
and it arrived today (9th). Only difference between this and other free
shipping deliveries is they didn't beat their estimate by a day or two.

RonB

Boy I bet you were happy that they unloaded the Kreg miter gauge at no extra
charge. ;~) He should like the miter gauge I have one and it is great. I
appreciate not having to worry about the gauge being at 90 degrees. For
angled miters I usually use either of my Dubby Jigs.