Posted to rec.woodworking

Default those big plastic tool cases.....

Morris Dovey wrote:
Upscale (in ) said:

| "Doug Miller" wrote in message
|| In article , "Pat"
| wrote:
||| I toss them.
|| That's silly. If you don't want them, sell them on eBay.
|
| Not necessarily. Sell them for $10 or $15. Figure on the time to
| put it in a cardboard box, seal it, take it to the post office and
| that's aside from time to place an ad on eBay, possibly answer
| questions posed by prospective buyers. What do you figure, an hour
| or too spent on this? Might just as well go into work for an hour
| or two of overtime and make many times the amount of money you'd
| get from selling them on eBay.
|
| ONLY benefit to selling them is that at that point, they're not
| winding up yet in a landfill. Easier by far to just offer them up
| for free. Lot fewer questions, they're easier to get rid of and no
| one is going to try to negotiate with you. And at that point,
| they're not ending up in a landfill.

I like the way you think! If anyone has an unwanted plastic case for
an old 4A (catalog number 6508) Milwaukee Sawzall, I'd like to give it
a good home.

It won't be free, but you can probably find either a plastic or old
style metal case on ebay. I bought a metal one for the reasons the OP
stated, but I passed over several plastic ones. AFAIK, all of the
corded Sawzalls are the same size and fit in the same case.

Tom M.