Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos

Default OT--(was: Taking on city hall) Top Posting

"George Willer" wrote in message
Harold,

If we were closer I'm sure we could become very good friends!

George Willer

I'm sure I'd welcome the opportunity. Like you, I have no formal
education, but I feel I am a worthy individual that has extensive life
experiences that are of interest to others, and am able to convey, in some
meaningful way, bits of information that are of benefit to those that have
an interest in hearing what I have to say. Like you, I started learning
when I was born. Man, 66 years ago. Where does time go?

Did I mention I'm very opinionated? g

Harold