Leo Lichtman

Default Back to HF for bandsaw blades

Ivan Vegvary wrote: (clip) often fail because I was careless and let the
stock get twisted, thereby breaking the blade.(clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
There are some Visegrip type clamps which use chain to wrap around the load.
If you use a pair of those, I think your slippage problems will be over.
Thought Ridgid must be a good brand (name recognition at least in plumbing
tools
The name Ridgid has always had a lot of clout in relation to professional
plumbing tools, but HD somehow has obtained the rights to it, and puts it on
all their house brand tools. Even a carryover of the old Craftsman monotube
wood lathe. I don't think much of it anymore.