Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default Non-toxic materials

Fri, Dec 9, 2005, 8:08am (EST-3) responds to
someone's post, but no way of telling whose, becase he doesn't say,
with:
I realize my post was lengthy, but you should read it all before you
respond.

What makes you think that "whoever" didn't read it all? I read it
all. You wanted opinions. My first thought was, why doesn't he ask the
manufacturers of those products? My second hought was, why doesn't he
ask the manufaturers of those products? So, my opinion is, that you
should be asking the manufacturers those questions about their products.
So don't complain about any answers that you get here. That's my
opinion too.

JOAT
A rolling stone gathers no moss...unless it's a hobby he does on the
weekends.