Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David Courtney

Default OT--(was: Taking on city hall) Top Posting

Absolutely!
When I first found out about Usenet... I watched & read for a long time
before I made my first post; and during that time I picked out what I liked
and didn't like about what the others were posting. Honestly, I thought
bottom-posters were retards.
I top-post all the time... and only here amongst the "net-nannies" has
it ever been mentioned. I think probably 90% of the snowmobile newsgroup
posts are top-posted... and everybody seems happy over there! LOL
On the other hand, I'm anxiously waiting for the day that I have nothing
better to worry about than how someone else composes their usenet posts.
Hahaha!
David

Do you actually prefer new material added to the top, or can't you be
bothered with trimming out the non-relevant material that you are
replying to or paraphrasing what the thread is about?

(Yes, I and I'm sure many others DO PREFER to see replies posted at the
top.)