Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

Default OT--(was: Taking on city hall) Top Posting

On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 22:43:14 -0600, Barney-Killer wrote:

For what it's worth, I prefer top-posting.
If I'm following a thread of interest closely enough (and if I wasn't
interested, I just wouldn't follow it at all....), I don't have any
problem keeping context with top-postings.

OK, but I don't know who you're answering, without scrolling down. How
does that make your post make more sense?

On Thu, 8 Dec 2005 21:49:59 -0500, "George Willer"
wrote:

Oh, it's _George's_ post you're answering. Now, let me read it. Then I
can scroll way back to the top, and see what you meant, with context.

Or, I could just not bother. Making your messages harder to understand
is rarely a good way to communicate, in my opinion.

Dave Hinz