Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Koz

Default Wrench question

Tom Gardner wrote:

"buke9" wrote in message
news:gB3mf.605392$x96.469438@attbi_s72...

Just seeing if you guys and gals can help me. My brother-in-law wants for
Christmas wrenches. He wants Craftsman 1, 1 1/16, 1 1/8 inch 6 point combo
wrenches. I have 1 inch 6 point but have never seen anything bigger in 6
point. At work we have up to 3 inch wrenches and all are 12 point. Does
anyone know if they there is such a thing? I've checked Craftsman's and
Snap-on's websites but they don't show any. I've found stricker wrenches
in
those sizes but not combo wrenches. If you know of any please let me know.
Thanks, Brent

Get the 12 points, get a nut for each size coated in grease, put the nut in
the wrench and fill the voids with plaster, remove nut and paint
silver...he'll never know!

Or just bore out the heads to a true circle. Those come in really handy
to remove nuts that have already been rounded off.

Koz