Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan_Musicant

Default Primer for new exterior stucco work. Use Cover Stain?

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 02:02:08 GMT, Norminn wrote:

:The primer you select will tell you how long you can wait to paint.
:Ours was two or three days, max.

So, what's a primer for stucco that won't have to be painted for a
while, say a couple of years? Can I use Cover Stain straight or modified
or should I buy a different product. I have gallons of Zinsser Cover
Stain, oil based primer. However, I'll buy a specific product if someone
can give me an incontrovertible recommendation. Thanks, y'all.

Dan