IMM

Default Screwfix towel radiators: absolute crap.

"Jonathan Webb" wrote in message
news:fe3957d8698e274a273ba3277a300bae.126278@mygat e.mailgate.org...

I'm about to do the CH for the whole house - what now.

Use plastic, such as Hep2O ?

I've already bought the copper tube...
Wanted to use copper where it shows, with neat bends. Mebbe use plasket
under the floor. Still not sold on it though.

BTW, plumber who came to quote for CH sys looked at some John Guest
pushfit
fittings (Screwfix) I had used & said disparagingly "where d'you get
those?". Any real downers on them, or was he just being snobby for
Hepworths?
Jono

Marley Equator is the best plastic effort. It has a stainless steel insert
for the pipe and the fittings have a metal rinmg aporound them. This
prevents the pipe and fitting ovaling when hot.

better still use copper piper (v cheap)and pushfit brass fittings, if you
want to go the pushfit route.

---