Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default Dishwasher no longer has power

On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 22:44:47 GMT, Tony Hwang wrote:

Hi,
Breaker does not usually trip to off position. It sits in the middle

Some models go to off. My GFI breaker stops at the middle, but the
others go all the way.

BTW, I'm not crazy about turning this one on and off more than
necessary, because the dishwasher microprocessor is always On, and
shouldn't have its power turned on and off, aiui.. For the same
reason I'd rather use the reset button on the computer than turn the
power off and on. They tell me it is better to use the reset button
(except in rare cases where that doesn't reset it enough. And with
Compaq computers which for some stupid reason don't have them.)

between on and off position when tripped. To reset it, turn it off and
back on. If it trips again, time to check dish washer for jammed motor
for one.
Tony

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.