Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionMachinisT

Default OT--Taking on city hall

"John" wrote in message
Harold and Susan Vordos wrote:

snip--

Secluded? View? Wooded? Logged? State your choices so I don't

drive
you
nuts with the wrong package.

Harold

Sam wants a piece with a little geothermal activity. G but not too
much to shake the house.

John

Hey, we're not all that far from St. Helens. If he wants that kind of
activity, could be he won't need a heat source, just hook up to the

crater.
The seismic activity has remained below a cat 3 for months now. Sort of
like rocking the cradle. g

Not quite, but IIRC you have hydronics heating the shop, fossil fueled--( I
know I keep saying it, but one a these days we WILL get together )...

===

That mountain really IS a trip though...I remember when she first blew, I
was in my early 20's or so.....like WTF is this crap???

Dry Snow???

===

In the meantime, suggest maybe start looking for places in which to bury
poly pipe, appx ~350 feet of trenching per ton of capacity, bury the loops~5
feet deep...fossil fuels probly arent gonna get much cheaper, and what with
local electric rates likely being much less dependant upon the world
economy....

--

SVL