Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JR North

Default Wrench question

Get him a metric screwdriver set instead. Easier to find.
JR
Dweller ion the cellar

buke9 wrote:

Just seeing if you guys and gals can help me. My brother-in-law wants for
Christmas wrenches. He wants Craftsman 1, 1 1/16, 1 1/8 inch 6 point combo
wrenches. I have 1 inch 6 point but have never seen anything bigger in 6
point. At work we have up to 3 inch wrenches and all are 12 point. Does
anyone know if they there is such a thing? I've checked Craftsman's and
Snap-on's websites but they don't show any. I've found stricker wrenches in
those sizes but not combo wrenches. If you know of any please let me know.
Thanks, Brent

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"