Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mag-lite, again

Same thing has happened to the small Maglite I bought my wife. Come
back each winter the batts are near dead, or light to dim to be
functional. Finally I purchased and bought two (single AA )Gerber
Infinity Ulta's LED's. They get a lot of use and travel with us when
we go somewhere. I've spoken to some folks and they claim they do not
show the true color of objects they illuminate. Come with a pen light
clip, can clip it to my visor or put in my pocket or where around my
neck. Has a knub at the back where you can hold it between your teeth
if your in a tight spot.. Batts go on forever. Machined from a single
piece of aluminum they're incredibly tough also. I swear by them,
especially with estimated bulb life of 15 years or so.........Doc