Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques

Default Dean Johnson - Famous Serial Monogamist

On 8 Dec 2005 08:29:21 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm,
quickly quoth:

Bite her on the butt? If she's really a guy , I'll not be biting. Maybe
I should reconsider JoAnne. She was really doing all of the work when
she was on Hometime, wasn't she?

Tom in KY, wishing you guys had told me earlier that Robin might be a
guy!

Tom, Robin Hartl is a very feminine woman who can handle a tool as
well as any of us. Robin Lee is a guy who runs Lee Valley Tools.
I wouldn't bite Robin Lee on the butt even if he promised me a year's
shopping spree at LVT.

Hmmmm, wait a minute...

The Titanic. The Hindenburg. +
http://www.diversify.com
The Clintons. + Website & Graphic Design