Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Lee

Default OT--Taking on city hall

In article 0GZlf.1118$Ev.505@fed1read06,
"SteveB" wrote:

I find that there is so much BS that the whole conversation can be clipped,
and just a reply inserted.

What BS is this: City Hall, Tractor-reconditioning, or Top Posters? I
can't tell since I think I have marked the posting that you are
responding to as 'Read' (or maybe not - I can't tell from your posting
if I have read it or have yet to read it).

As in this case, is there anyone out there who doesn't know what I'm saying,
or what I'm responding to?
I didn't think so.

I have no certainty what you are responding to, but I have an idea it
might be regarding Top Posting.

Let me see....
1) Showing the detailed headers in your posting.
2) Extracting the References: header.
3) Looking at the last entry on the line:

4) Opening this referred posting in a new window.

Ah, I see what it is about: Dave Hinz wrote,
Then your argument is with people who are too lazy to trim
old content [from their posts], rather than people who put
it in a normal place [at the bottom of the quoted text].

Ah, yes sarcasm=on Much clearer and faster than appropriate quoting
and paraphrasing! sarcasm=off

HTH
Steve

Well, since I didn't read your posting until some time after reading the
posting you were responding to, with other posts read in between, then I
would have to say: "No, your posting did not help".

Bill Lee