Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
buke9

Default Wrench question

Just seeing if you guys and gals can help me. My brother-in-law wants for
Christmas wrenches. He wants Craftsman 1, 1 1/16, 1 1/8 inch 6 point combo
wrenches. I have 1 inch 6 point but have never seen anything bigger in 6
point. At work we have up to 3 inch wrenches and all are 12 point. Does
anyone know if they there is such a thing? I've checked Craftsman's and
Snap-on's websites but they don't show any. I've found stricker wrenches in
those sizes but not combo wrenches. If you know of any please let me know.
Thanks, Brent