Posted to alt.home.repair
boubou

Default water softner and brine

that's what they call it here, but yea, it's high salt concentration after
recharging the softner.

"dadiOH" wrote in message
boubou wrote:
Getting a water softner installed and I am concerned about disposing
of the brine into the septic.
What are your "experience" with this brine in septic setup???
How about disposing of it elsewhere? what to do with it? in the dich?

Do you mean the effluent after recharging the softener? If so, it isn't
brine, it is a calcium compound. I just let mine run out on the ground.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...