Posted to alt.home.repair
C & E

Default Mag-lite, again

I heard back from Mag-lite who said to change the bulb and the batteries,
which I stated I had already done in the first letter. They also suggested
that I call them on their dime so I guess that's what I'll do before I trash
it a spring for a Surefire or Lightwave. Your point about the lack of need
for a bright spot is well taken, Joe, since I use it mostly for getting to
my stand and don't want a bright light. If any are still checking this
thread out is there a electronic spray to generally clean the areas inside
that I can't reach or inspect? One that I used to use had too many VOCs
(sp?) and the replacement was a poor substitute. Again, thanks!