Posted to alt.home.repair
chocolatemalt

Default Move Electrical Outlet Box when installing Ceramic Backsplash?

In article . 170,
GoHabsGo wrote:

chocolatemalt wrote in
There is one thing that you are neglecting that may lead to
electrocution or fire, serious issues, and that is this: You clearly
are rooting for some wussie figure skaters calling themselves a team up
in the Montreal area. That will never do. Now, support a solid bunch
like Sakic & Co. and your electrical woes will disappear forever. Just
some friendly advice.

Quite funny your solid bunch has less points in more games in a weaker
conference than Montreal.

Probably true, yet I stand by my original assertions. Of course we
always have a soft spot for the Habs since thence came Roy, who we are
missing today sorely.