Posted to alt.home.repair

Default any quick n dirty sheetrock finishing ideas?

i've just finished sheetrocking one of my garage bays and am wondering
how to easily finish the walls. Being what it is, I don't want to do
the whole mud thing. I just don't need a pristine indoor-quality
finish. At the same time, I don't want to just slap primer and paint
on it. Is there any way to finish a wall that's halfway between the
two extremes?

Is there anything I can cover the sheetrock butt joints with that'll
cover the seam but not necessarily leave me with a perfect finish?
Ditto the screw dimples?

thanks!