Graeme Jamieson

Default Anybody here ever owned a Toyota Stout?

Toyota stouts are tuff trucks. We used then in a mine in Tasmainia they
sttod up the very gentle miners treatment really well.
"Ernie Leimkuhler" wrote in message
A guy has one for sale here in Seattle for cheap, and I am tempted.
I have an '85 toyota one ton now, but I used to own a '78 toyota SR5.

It is a 1966 Toyota Stout that has been in storage for 15 years.
He says it ran before storage, and has an '72 8RC engine.

Considering how little he is asking I am really tempted just to tinker
with it.

I am worried about the unavailability of parts.

I had never heard of these until I read his add.

I already found several of them in online Junkyard auto parts databases
in Washington State.