Jim Stewart

Default Baldor motor value?

Glenn Ashmore wrote:
I have just received a brand new pressure washer rig that I won on eBay
last week. Has a 100 gal tank and is mounted on a heavy duty doly. I
was only after the stainless Cat pump but had to take the whole thing.
The rig was custom built for Boeing, probably with our tax dollars, to
test jet windshields for leaks but never used. Even with the best
discounts it had to cost more than $2.5K to build.

At any rate, it is powered by a really nice Baldor 3HP 230V 1 phase
motor that I have no use for. It is a CL3619TM with a list price close
to $800. I need to sell it but they don't seem to be drawing flys on
eBay and I am not about to give it away.

Anyone know a good way to sell it?

I bought a beautful Leeson 3-phase 2hp motor, brand new, vfd rated,
$300 retail, for $20 at a surplus shop. It's a buyers market
and the ebay prices pretty much reflect it.