Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - Humour: Tool definitions - long

I have bought about 100 Vice grips over the years. Don't have a pair to
my name right now. They are spread all over this area of the country in
vehicles I used to own. Jeep Cherokees (the old Tonka looking ones), a
Dodge Ramcharger, a couple of Chevy p-ups, a couple of Ford p-ups (very
familiar with rigging the 3 speed shift rods), an Elcamino, etc.

I was born in Calhoun, Kentucky. The Green River runs through so I also
have first-hand knowledge that Vice Grips work equally as well on
boats,,, and other floating crap-oops! CRAFT.

Tom in KY wishing for a new pair of Vice Grips right now.