Posted to rec.woodworking
Odinn

Default Craftsman 10 inch bench bandsaw

On 12/8/2005 6:20 AM THOMAS CLEVELAND mumbled something about the following:
I am thinking of purchasing this 10 inch bench bandsaw, as this looks as
if it will fill my needs and fit into my micro mini workshop, however
there is one possible draw back, it takes 70 1/2 saw blades and I have
not found a source of supply, any ideas or comments ??

Cheers,
Thomas Cleveland

http://www.suffolkmachinery.com/

Most places that sell bandsaw blades will allow you to order any length
of blade, they just cut to length and weld all blades normally, so a
non-standard length isn't any different than their normal process.

--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshiped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net