Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
George Willer

Default OT--Taking on city hall

Harold,

Reasonable clipping makes bottom posts less irritating. Too bad not many
have enough consideration to do it. Top posting causes less irritation. I
wonder why more don't have enough consideration to put their silly one
liners at the top?

Plonking helps eliminate the worst offenders.

While I normally bottom post, I'm suggesting that John & George have a
case.
One reason I suggest they do is that when I click on a post to respond, I
find my cursor at the top of the post, ready to accept my response. Why
would it be there if that isn't where I should be typing?

Still, aside from this particular post, you'll find my responses at the
end------with the unnecessary information typically clipped.

Harold