Posted to uk.d-i-y
ian

Default cold water air-lock

Hi there,

I have a studio flat in London and I've removed the bath tub and intend to
replace it with a shower.
My problem now is I don't seem to have cold water flowing in the bath room.
Hot water is fine and cold water from the kitchen is working fine so it must
be an air lock. I've tried the usual way to get the airlock out (connected
kitchen cold to the bathroom cold) but without success. The building is 3
storeys high ( ground, 1st and 2nd floor) and my flat is on the 1st floor.
I'm assuming the bathroom cold water supply comes from the tank on the roof.
My question is how do I get the cold water to flow again?

Thanks in advance,

Ian