Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos

Default OT--Taking on city hall

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message
news:Nuednfc8J968OwrenZ2dnUVZ_sidnZ2d@scnresearch. com...
snip----

Harold, if your reading this--appreciate if you could keep an eye open and
let me know if you happen to see any place that might look

promising...maybe
someplace south / southwest of you, 2~5 acres--prefererably fairly flat

and
ideally having some small amount of year-round running water...though flat
land with some of the acreage having mildly wet, sandy or clay type soil

is
okay too ( for geo source heating purposes )

--

SVL

I'll keep my eyes open. Have you given any thought to land in the general
Onalaska area? I don't get south or west much, so it's a lot easier to
keep watch near by. I don't have a favorite real estate agent, but I may
be able to check with one and see what's available in the Winlock/Toledo
area. . I'll let you know if I hear anything of substance. You're likely
looking at a 5 acre minimum purchase. They're making it hard to build on
anything less, thanks to the state and controlled development. There are
some exceptions.

Harold