Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default GFCI device

On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 17:13:01 GMT, Vince
wrote:

If I had known of such independent GFCI devices, I would have made use
of it rather than individual GFCI duplex outlets when I added a
circuit branch for auxillary outdoor and garage duplex outlets.

It is interesting how the outlets seem to get more publicity than the
circuit breakers. This house was built with one and it serves the
outlets in all 3 bathrooms, the outlets near the kitchen sink, and the
outdoor outlet.

Interestingly enough, it used to trip every month or so, and
eventually I became sure there was nothing wrong (except with it). So
I bought a replacment CB 15 years ago, and no trouble since then.

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.