Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Greg O

Default OT--Taking on city hall

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message
Dear Mr. Trejo.

I am writing this letter in response to a complaint I recently received
from
your office wherein you claim to have discovered items present upon my
property located at 1629 Cloverdale Road that are supposedly in violation
of
State and County guidelines pertaining to solid waste storage and disposal
as mandated per WAC 173-350 and Cowlitz County Code Title 15-30

One summer I spent every spare moment rebuilding a 1936 John Deere BR
tractor with intent to show it at a nearby collectors show. A day or two
after the show I received a letter from the city that they had received a
complaint that I was running a business out of my garage repairing vehicles,
and no details were given except that an inspector would be out to check
things over. I called the city to see what the deal was and as it happened
the inspector showed up the day before we were to leave, while I was at
work. In my drive was my in-laws motor home, with a trailer attached with my
tractor on it. This was told to me by the inspector with a chuckle! He told
me not to worry about it was he knew what I had been up to. He asked me
about the tractor, the work I had done to it and so forth, just chit-chat.
He even asked me how the show went and said he had seen me there and had
taken some
pictures of my tractor.
For those interested,
http://myweb.cableone.net/goo1959/jd.htm#A