Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John Busby

Default OT--Taking on city hall

If I am following a thread in a newsgroup, I prefer to read top posted
right in front of you, and you don't have to scroll down to the bottom of
the message to read it.

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 23:00:58 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Lew
Hartswick quickly quoth:

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is it such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

Is this something from Jeopardy? :-)
...lew...

Nah, it's a simple demonstration to (and demonization of) those
fidiots known as top-posters.

Life's too short to suffer fools and top-posters.

The Titanic. The Hindenburg. + http://www.diversify.com
The Clintons. + Website & Graphic Design