Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair,alt.energy.homepower,sci.engr.heat-vent-ac
Chris Lewis

Default Break-even point for home electric generator powered by natural gas? What about NG-powered AC compressor?

According to Steve Scott :
You're exactly right on this point, Chris. It's a real shame what 40
years of ever more liberal educators have done to the US educational
system.

Oh come now, Steve, our liberal educators can out-liberal your
liberal educators any day of the week[+], and have been doing it
far longer. Yet, our kids do considerably better.

It's way too easy to blame it on the "liberal boogyman", when the
real problem is governmental and societal neglect.

Even Heinlein fell into that trap.

[+] By US standards, we don't have _any_ non-liberal educators.
Heck, the current ruling party[*] isn't even afraid to call themselves
"Liberals". How liberal can you get? ;-)
[*] Past 11 years. Election next month. Perhaps the conservative
party will take over. Tho, by US standards, they're liberal.
Hell, by US standards, our fascist party is liberal too. Americans
don't realize how far right their government is compared to the
rest of the world. Most of the rest of the world considers the
Democrats and Republicans so far to the right to be indistinguishable
from Genghis Khan.
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est