Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

Default Housing market is realy bucking up!

In message , Broadback
writes
Andy Hall wrote:
On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 16:24:51 +0000, Chris Bacon
wrote:

MM wrote:

I can only say that the market is on a slightly rising trend now.

Volume of sales increasing, fine. Price rise? The last thing needed.

Why?

Experts never agree, I think because they know they are guessing, and
if they all guess differently one of them will be right, then they can
claim the experts are right!
See the latest is that global warming is going to set us back to the
ice age. What I could not understand with that argument it seemed to
centre around the Gulf Stream cooling because the North pole is
warming. Fine but surely as it gets cold "Up 't North" the gulf stream
will get warm again.

You're in IT, aren't you

--
geoff