Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Will I ever get planning permission???

When I first submitted my planning application(s) in the beginning of
March, I left it for 8 weeks and then started phoning every 2 weeks or
so for a chat. After _21_ weeks they said they didn't like my porch. I
must have spoken to them at least half a dozen times and it took that
long for them to decide they didn't like my porch. I have no problem
with their decision, just that they get to mess around doing sod-all
for so long. But that was in July. They are doing it again!

I did however get planning permission to demolish an old shop and
garage/petrol station attached to my poxy little cottage and build a 4
bedroomed house with no trouble at all. Funny how the interest of local
developers spurs the planning process along. But I shall have the last
laugh...I'm not going to sell the land to any of them HA HA HA HA!!!!!