Old Nick

Default Anybody here ever owned a Toyota Stout?

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 19:42:09 -0700, Ernie Leimkuhler
wrote something
.......and in reply I say!:

I went and looked at the Stout today.
I am going to pass on it.
Just too many parts need work, and it is not driveable as is.

If anybody else is interested in one, the guy only want $185 for it and
it has new tires.

1966 Stout 41-K, 3RC engine.

It is definitely a vehicle for somebody with time on their hands.

Unfortunately they did not get the sort of classic status that makes
people want to do them up.
Huh! Old age!. You may hate it, but let me tell you, you can't get by for long without it!

Nick White --- HEAD:Hertz Music
Please remove ns from my header address to reply via email
!!
")
_/ )
( )