Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Terry Keeley

Default Clausing spindle bearings-help!

It's looking pretty good - when do you think you'll have it all up and
running? I've only stripped down and repainted two tools (a shaper and a
die filer) and both took me far longer than I expected. Brush painting
seems to take forever, especially with a couple of coats of primer and top
coat.

It's looing like I'll shoot 2 coats of primer tomorrow and the two topcoats
on Friday so the paint will be done (lots of masking!).

Next week I'll start re-assembly, I've got parts on the way from Clausing
and should have the bearings this Friday so hopefuly all will go well. I
really, really want to have it done for Christmas so I can make some chips
over the holidays!