Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default OT--Taking on city hall

On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 08:40:23 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Bruce
L. Bergman quickly quoth:

She either owns, is the listing agent for, or plans to list a
property in your immediate area. So of course she's going to get all
the sloppy yards cleaned up (at no cost to her or her clients, of
course, and the city will do all the legwork and take the blame)
before she tries parading potential buyers to that house for the hard
sell.

Don't you just hate people like that? I wonder if a word with her real
estate boss might be helpful. (S)He might not know about her attacks
on all the local folks and might not be happy with it. Perhaps an
anonymous note from a post office across town?

Do some sleuthing, and you might be able to bust her at her own
game. As in, "Gee... Did you pull building permits on all the work
you just did on that house?"

Let's say the lot in question is right next door. I wonder how a nice
sign would go over, such as "Talk to me before you purchase a home
from that slippery Donna Hendryx wench." (Just kidding.

--
The Smart Person learns from his mistakes.
The Wise Person learns from the mistakes of others.