Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.rec.hovercraft,sci.mech.fluids
Dave Schneider

Default venturi vacuum generator plans

I remember you talking about this before. Do you know what kind of vacuum
it pulls?

"Chris Serbus" wrote in message
A pump that works really well for vacuum bagging, well my opinion anyways
and what I use is a surge vacuum pump for milking cows, and you can leave
it on for as many ours as you need, they work awesome.
You can pretty much find them in like a milking supply company or a
local farmer, might have just sittin around since nobody uses the surge
vacuum pump for milking anymore they use a rotary pump nowadays, and every
old farmer that milks has one laying around its a given! Good Luck

Chris Serbus
"steamer" wrote in message
--Search on the term "Hilsch vortex tube"

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Nihil curo de ista tua
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : stulta superstitione...