Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Will I ever get planning permission???

Sorry, today I'm mostly ranting!

I've got this porch, a hideous flat roofed 70's DIY nightmare of a blue
crumbling embarrassment. It is so far beyond crap, that if I replaced
it with actual crap, my neighbours would be pleased. I submitted a
planning application in March. 21 weeks later I was told that my
replacement porch was not acceptable, so I had it redrawn as a small
open pitched-roof-timber-frame-on-small-wall-typical-thing you get
round here, and thay are still f*cking around.

OK, this isn't the whole story, but if I was to explain it all, it
would only be more ridiculous. _And_ when I ring the planning dept. my
case officer my case officer will be out of the office for another two
weeks _again_. There must be someone I can complain to?

Apologies

LGF