Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default We an supply Emergency Light

Andy Hall wrote:
On 6 Dec 2005 13:40:19 GMT, "zaax"
wrote:

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

drugs began to take hold. I remember "ketter chan"
saying something like:

hello, we are the factory of emergency light in China. You can
visit our web www.spam.com
and scan it.

No ta.

Not ce marked. They can't be imported into the EC

--

- It's the EU these days (still the same silly sods in Brussels
though)

- They can be *imported* without a CE mark, e.g. by an individual for
own use. They can't be *sold* within the EU.

They can be both imported and sold within the EU. The importer is
responsible for CE marking and proving conformance to the relevant regs
(safety, LVD, EMC, whatever). The CE mark can be on the packaging or
instructions, etc. It doesn't have to be on the item itself.

MBQ