Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rob Morley

Default recommended pipe benders

In article ,
says...
On 6 Jul 2005 11:38:33 -0700, "Apprentice Plumber"
wrote:

I'd like to buy a good quality pipebender. I've heard that Hilmoor and
Record are good - anybody know of other makes that are as good? Any
recommended suppliers who sell at a competitive price? Thanks

Are Draper any good? They've certainly been around for years.

They were always at the bottom end of the quality scale - I'm not sure
if they've got slightly better with time, or if it's just that some of
the incredibly nasty imports we see nowadays have moved the bottom of
the scale downwards.