Posted to alt.home.repair
Toller

Default Big problem with electrical

wrote in message
ups.com...
My wife was useing the stove and disposal.The furnice was running and
the dryer.The lights started to get dim and then everything on one side
of the house went out.Turned everything off looked for a blown
circuit.Nothing.My wife turned on the stove again and the lights came
back on but was very dim.Turn the stove off.No lights.Stove on,lights
but dim and the furnice won't work at all. It's like the stove needs to
be on before anything works but the stove dosn't heat up.Very low power
help!!

You say half the house; do you mean that literally (the right half...), or
just about half the circuits?
Now you you say that nothing works. Do you mean the half that didn't work
before, or nothing at all.