Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike S.

Default "Dream Home" laminate flooring

Sounds similar to the test I inadvertently gave my Pergo floor a few days
after I installed it...I dropped a heavy bottomed 12 quart pot about 6 feet
from the pot rack, it hit so hard it bounced back a foot or two. Once I was
able to look I found no dents or chip in the flooring..and felt a lot better
about it's durability. The floor is one year old now, and I still don't see
any noticeable wear or chips, though it is a little hard to keep it looking
clean, it shows every dust speck or lint that finds its way to the floor.

--

Mike S.

"JasmynJade" wrote in message
oups.com...
I JUST DID THE "CAN OF PEAS" TEST!!! I got an extra piece of laminate
flooring and an extra piece of CermaTile......I used a 15oz can of
peas....dropped it from 4' about 4 times on each....then I went to
5'.....NO DAMAGE....NOT A CHIP....OR SCRATCH!!!