Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Insulation I can put up against a furnace flue/B-vent?

I'm a newcomer to this group but I am impressed with the rapid

I, too have a problem with my stove. It's a double-wall pipe and
cold air is leaking into my hom from the pipe. I've checked the draft
and it closes compleyely so I know its not coming in through the stove.

I believe the air space between the two walls of the pipe is where
the cold air is coming from. When I checked the pipe at the end of the
summer I could see some light as I looked down into the pipe. I figured
some of the insulation was missing and I was afraid I'd have a tough
time finding the right type. I'll try to find the rockwool ASAP.

Thanks,
Jim