Posted to rec.woodworking
tom

Default those big plastic tool cases.....

Well, they're nice for totin' to the jobsite. The blow-molded
cases_are_ a bit "specialized", being good only for their intended
tools, and little else. My old Milwaukee driver-drill case is a steel
box with a storage shelf laid in on top. It's great for assorted drill
bits, driver bits, a rivet gun and a yogurt cup of rivets. But with the
advent of these blow-molded cases, forget about all that. Sigh. I store
the molded cases under my workbench, on top of the miter bench, and in
my truck. Tom