Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller

Default OT--Taking on city hall

On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 01:03:14 GMT, Nick Hull
wrote:

In article ,
"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote:

"alphonso" wrote in message
When my shop was inside the city limits, I got a letter from the city

about
an "abandoned, junk vehicle" in the parking lot by the shop. Police came
out after I asked city hall what they were complaining about. Pointed to
my ugly shop truck. When I directed the cop's attention to the current
license and inspection, he offered an apology. I moved my shop out of the
city a few months later.

My brother was driving his normal work truck when suddenly he was
acosted and awarded 1st place in The Ugliest Truck in America; the
others withdrew at first sight, they knew they didn't have a chance.

My 12 year old asked me to park my Gremlin around the corner when I
picked him up at school.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada